Our Mission is to:
- - educate the public about secular humanism
- - develop and maintain a support system for local secular humanists
- - provide a community that is an alternative to traditional “faith based” communities
- - act as a secular force for good in our communities
- - constructively addressing any violations of the separation between church and state
- - provide information about online and community secular resources that further personal growth and public understanding
- - promote the idea that our current, decease best science – based upon freedom of conscience, decease free inquiry, critical thinking and evidence – has been, is, and will continue to be the best hope for making our own lives, our society, and our world the best they can be.