The privacy, confidentiality and safety of FASHA members as well as those inquiring about FASHA is of primary importance and concern. Any information obtained through Membership, the Discussion Board, “Contact” page, or any other means will be kept in the strictest confidence and will not be shared with other members or any third parties without that person’s expressed written permission (includes email). This includes but is not limited to any personally identifiable information: name, personal address, email address, phone number, etc..
- Inquiries about group membership through any means (written, email, phone, in person, etc.) will be kept in complete confidence. Only the current administrator(s) (currently Ian Cameron) will have access to inquiries.
- Members agree to not reveal any personally identifiable information about other members of the group to anyone who is not a member.
- No photos of members will ever be taken or publicly displayed (FASHA website, Facebook, etc.) without the expressed verbal and written consent of that person.
- Meeting minutes will not include any personal information.
- Discussion Board posts are deleted on a monthly basis. They are not stored or kept by FASHA in any form.
- Email addresses - email addresses obtained by members through participation in the FASHA Email Group, are strictly confidential and cannot be shared with anyone not already a member of the FASHA Email Group.